Wholesale News

Friday, October 27, 2006

New Logo For WholesaleMap.com

For All of your Wholesale Needs, Visit WholesaleMap.com
I thought that I would work on a Logo for my site and see what you thought. I have tried everything to make it look like a map but I just settled on this.

I think it looks pretty good. Let me know what you think. What I did was made a circle and put it in white and then I put a shadow on it. It turned out pretty good I think. Now if I can figure out how to get it to my webpage, I will be happy. Don't forget to check out my website http://www.WholesaleMap.com for all of your wholesale needs.

If you know of any wholesale sites that need listed, let me know. I investigate each one before I list them though. If you find any links that no longer work, also let me know. It is hard to keep track of them all.

Well, that's it for today. Let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home